Audiology and hearing Computer apps
Transform your client education in clinic, in waiting rooms or even in classrooms for hearing awareness programmes! These apps provide detailed anatomy and function of the ear with animations bringing furtherclarity. The Audiology and Hearing computer apps package comprises 7 apps as follows.
REGULAR PRICE £45
WEB PRICE £40
- Middle Ear ID
- Inner Ear ID
- Outer, Middle Ear Disorders
- Inner Ear Disorders
- Otitis Media
- Hearing Anatomy
- Hearing Sound
- Hearing Protection
- Includes 6 illustrative mini cards.
Common Hearing App features -
- The hearing app series covers the ear for youth and health fair audiences.
- Join Harry Hearing as he shows key concepts of
hearing anatomy, protection and sound.
- Designed for an interactive teaching environment, the app is perfect as a “show and tell” teaching aid.
- Key concepts are displayed as animations and
- All animation can be zoomed, panned and sketched on.
- Example of use would be to project the app to a TV while the teacher narrates the story of Harry Hearing’s journey.
- Throughout the session, the teacher can highlight significant concepts by drawing directly on the animations as they play or are stopped on
a key frame.
- Included is a youth audience health fair script and teaching station example - look for it under
the help icon.
- The app loop feature allows the content to be looped through automatically for standalone
uses such as museum displays, unattended health fair stations and clinic education.
- Common features to all apps -
- Structure ID: interactive full color illustrations, as each part is touched or rolled over, the part highlights, the part name and description text
changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Animations: all views include full color animations.
- Modern touch screens will two finger pan and zoom all animations and structure ID pages, videos pan. Sliders provided for non-touch
- Drawing white board feature.
- Screen shot white board to file for easy email
- Each app runs independent of the others.
- Designed for PC and Mac desktop computers.
- Programs requires free Adobe AIR, included on on install media.
- Tested for Windows 10, 8.1 - Mac OS X 10.X. Programs typically work with any system that AIR successfully installs to.
- Programs delivered via thumb flash drive. Not available as a download.
Screen grab of the ossicular chain. You can also view the animated functions of the ear drum and cochlea
Screen grab from hearing anatomy - detail of all anatomy, with explanatory terms, plus animations of hearing function.
Screen grab shows common ear disorders from impacted ear wax to cholesteatoma growth, All animated for clarity/
Screen grab from hearing protection - Harry Hearing is employed to help younger populations understand hearing function and protection.
© Copyright Compton Publishing