GENERAL INFORMATION AND TERMS OF BUSINESS
- Our publications are available through all good bookstores. Please support your local bookstore - you'll miss them if they're gone!
- All prices and publication dates quoted, and the final content of forthcoming products are subject to change without notice.
- All orders are subject to postal charges at prevailing rates. If you have special requirements for despatch, please contact us in advance of placing your order.
- The publisher reserves to right to decline acceptance of orders without reason.
- Where products are not yet published, please be aware that your credit or debit card will be billed in advance and there is no guarantee that the book will appear on the date proposed; however, ordering and paying pre-publication will secure the price, even if the published price increases. You may cancel at any time for a full refund.If you wish to order, but do not wish to pay in advance, simply email us. We will contact you with a proforma invoice (via PayPal, for your security) at the point of publication. In such cases, bear in mind that the offer price at the date you ordered may increase. Your bookstore will also store orders for you if this is easier.
- All products are sold with a full right of return and credit, provided the item is received in pristine (i.e. re-saleable) condition.
- In the case of products going out of print or being withdrawn from sale, returns of goods for credit will be accepted up to six months from the cessation date.
Your Data Security
- We do not store credit card details or other sensitive data. Website orders are transacted securely through PayPal.
- We retain your name, address, email and/or telephone numbers for our own legal record keeping.
- We respect your privacy. Data on our mailing list is compiled from information you will at some time have furnished, whether at a conference or exhibition, through a purchase, or through some other form of contact. If you do not wish you receive our communications, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time to have your name removed from our mailing lists and, in advance, may we apologize for having troubled you.
- If you are not receiving our regular information communications, but wish to do so, please email your name and address details and broad area of interest.
- Finally, but most importantly, we never share any personal data with third parties.
We are delighted to consider requests for complimentary evaluation copies of our books. If a title is available for inspection, it will be indicated by a link in the body of the title’s entry on this website. If the link does not appear, then an evaluation copy is not available for that product. Please just email us.
Copyright and Permissions
- All products are subject to patent and copyright laws.
- For permission to reproduce any materials, please contact us
Sales and Marketing
Please contact Noel McPherson